Thermofrontier analyzes all the critical points of its production area (HACCP), which is a systematic preventive approach to food safety that addresses physical, chemical and biological hazards as a means of preventing various hazards.
HACCP is used in the food industry to identify potential food safety hazards, so that key actions, known as Critical Control Points, are taken so that procedures can be carried out to reduce or eliminate the risk of the hazards being addressed. committed.
The system is used in all stages of production and product preparation.
An HACCP system includes the following principles:
- Perform a hazard analysis.
- Determine the Critical Points.
- Establish critical limits.
- Establish a system to monitor the control of Critical Points.
- Establish corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a certain Critical Point is not under control.
- Establish verification procedures to confirm that the HACCP system is functioning effectively.
- Establish documentation on all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
In addition to these requirements, we do a random analysis of the food printers sold by us. These are microbiological analyzes of the surfaces of the printers.